Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 and Ping Assist

Any recommendations for Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 regarding settings? Ping assist seems to be working well in general but once in a while it goes over the set limit. Is that normal?

K

• Administrators

Do you have Fast Search enabled? If so, best to disable that. 

Also how is your radius set up? If someone with a higher ping than ping assist is INSIDE your range they will be allowed through. 

If you want to avoid that, I’d recommend using the Ping Assist as a ping filter. See the bottom half of this guide for instructions on how to do this: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000087579--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-ping-assist

No fast search. This is how it’s set up. As I said it usually works but last time it matched me with a person from Indonesia with a ping of 184ms...

C6E199C0-ABAF-4075-98A7-DB142B419409.jpeg

91DC7AE7-5492-4227-90DB-DE8198D06A29.jpeg

• Administrators

Ok what may have happened there is they briefly pinged below 90ms. It's unlikely to happen again, but if you're worried, I'd suggest reducing your Ping Assist lower, perhaps to 50ms or 70ms

• Administrators

Ping value is very much dependent on your base ping, location and popularity/location of the players/servers on the game. I'd experiment with Ping Assist and see what works for you but I'd also suggest opening up your radius to the entirety of the US. You may be blocking games that could yield a decent ping.