Netduma R1 - DumaOS - Backup Settings

OneException11

5 hours ago, OneException11 said:

Hi Forum,

Is there a way to backup all my settings  on my Netduma R1 running Duma OS ?(i.e. Names entered manually for all my devices on device manager).

Thank You.

There currently isn’t a way to backup your settings. I expect this is probably something we may see in the future though.

• Netduma Staff
7 hours ago, OneException11 said:

Hi Forum,

Is there a way to backup all my settings  on my Netduma R1 running Duma OS ?(i.e. Names entered manually for all my devices on device manager).

Thank You.

Hi, welcome to the forum! This will probably be a feature one day, especially as we continue to add more features and it becomes more of a necessity. Thanks for letting us know this is something you'd like to see - it's already on our development roadmap. :)

On 4/25/2019 at 4:03 AM, pollutionblues said:

There currently isn’t a way to backup your settings. I expect this is probably something we may see in the future though.

On 4/25/2019 at 6:06 AM, Netduma Jack said:

Hi, welcome to the forum! This will probably be a feature one day, especially as we continue to add more features and it becomes more of a necessity. Thanks for letting us know this is something you'd like to see - it's already on our development roadmap. :)

Thanks guys!! Looking forward to the next update :) cheers!