Download Packet Loss

So guys I keep seeing on my router that It keeps sending out unprioritized Packets for download how can I fix this? And apparently I'm starting to see on the Upload also? Please Help 

Ps. I have the XR500 Duma wired Ethernet to ps4 Download speeds are 120 and Upload 125 mbps

• Administrators

That's not great, I'd suggest you run a PingPlotter once on your modem with nothing else using the internet and then one when connected to the router using QoS when your network is saturated and then post the results here.

• Netduma Staff
6 hours ago, ViciousSavag3 said:

I also have manually open ports idk if that affects the packets with Upnp Disabled

It probably doesn't; the unprioritised packets don't indicate 'packet loss', rather just standard Internet traffic that isn't being prioritised. Only game traffic gets prioritised with DumaOS, so the unprioritised data is probably anything else you're doing on your network.

Still might be a bit high, it'd be worth doing the pingplotter test Fraser suggested above to see what's happening.

Yeah I think ur right Jack I believe i found my problem and that was my smart TV causing the issue i went ahead and fixed it thank you guys for the solutions :)

also one more thing every time I open up my Dashboard I'm always getting this "Error Uncaught Reference start cycle is not defined " whatever that means idk if that's bad?

Well I have the default apps pinned and I use Chrome on my Samsung Tablet which as well sometimes the Samsung default internet for the tablet when it directs me to it only when i click certain links I believe and sometimes I use the Ps4 default internet which is explorer I believe just to check the conditions of the router and such I also had the Tablet on Static iP idk why but I disabled it already so I only have my Ps4 on Static with Manual Open Ports

• Netduma Staff
10 hours ago, ViciousSavag3 said:

Well I have the default apps pinned and I use Chrome on my Samsung Tablet which as well sometimes the Samsung default internet for the tablet when it directs me to it only when i click certain links I believe and sometimes I use the Ps4 default internet which is explorer I believe just to check the conditions of the router and such I also had the Tablet on Static iP idk why but I disabled it already so I only have my Ps4 on Static with Manual Open Ports

Could be that the error is happening because you're on a tablet browser - it's just less thoroughly tested. We're building an app at the minute so you'll have something way better to use on tablets soon enough :D

My recommendation would just be to unpin everything, then load the dashboard. Do you get the error? Pin the r-apps you want one by one, and keep going back to the Dashboard. Eventually you might come across the one that's having an error and we can go from there!