Are these lagspikes?

JOE1305

I don't think wifi will ever be better in terms of: reliability, speed, quality, or any of that. Its likely that you're benefiting from the increased latency from using wireless over wired. In fact I am almost certain wireless packets are different in the sense of how they behave with a router than a LAN packet, since the router needs confirmation the packet was actually received (I think thats usually a tcp aspect). I played some bo4 wired the other day and actually did fine, I did not have really any laggy deaths that were BS. As many have noted, the netcode is to blame for all the issues, as it always is for any cod game. What works for one person wont for another, this is all dependent on YOUR individual connection, the players in the lobby, the quality of the host/server etc. Its kinda why I hoped they would add in the ability for the DumaOS to check all server ping/jitter that it show upon game launch.

On 5/5/2019 at 3:34 PM, N3CR0 said:

Wifi doesn't work for me. So many hitmarkers, so few kills. Turns everyone into a sponge.

yeah idk how wifi would actually help either. Ive never noticed a major difference, at least a positive one that is. I just think people need to move on beyond this game already, its really not that fun anyhow, its so underwhelming versus other cods.

9 hours ago, bbursley said:

yeah idk how wifi would actually help either. Ive never noticed a major difference, at least a positive one that is. I just think people need to move on beyond this game already, its really not that fun anyhow, its so underwhelming versus other cods.

i agree bro. the game became boring pretty fast. since i reached master prestige and dark matter there is actually nothing left to grind for. no challenges, no fun, no excitement, nothing. and the coding is a disaster. i realized when i joined late a match there was a party of two. it was kill confirmed mode core. i dropped a 50+ gameplay. the next match, the same lobby with the same players. i couldnt even kill one guy. suddenly they dropped me so fast within 5 bullets maybe. like the game doesnt allow you to be good in every match. like it would give every player the chance to have this feeling of winning. very strange smh :(