Hello

I have a quick question. I have my PS4 to receive 60% of the bandwidth on download and upload and my fire stick has 30% etc. When the PS4 is switched off will it’s 60% be split between the remaining devices on the network or will the fire stick only ever receive 30% no matter if the PS4 is turned on or off.

Thanks

If you have share excess enabled when the devices (i.e. PS4 or firestick) are not using the allotted bandwidth then that bandwidth will be shared between the all other connected devices. 

If you unselect share excess the allotted bandwidth will be given to those devices only. No bandwidth will be shared. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, PharmDawgg said:

If you have share excess enabled when the devices (i.e. PS4 or firestick) are not using the allotted bandwidth then that bandwidth will be shared between the all other connected devices. 

If you unselect share excess the allotted bandwidth will be given to those devices only. No bandwidth will be shared. 

Perfect summary.

More info here Anderson if you're interested: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos