Apex Legends

PuppetMaster82

• Netduma Staff
10 hours ago, PuppetMaster82 said:

There are very high receive(going has high as 1600)/send rates being shown in my XR500.  Anyone else experiencing this?

That's an odd one - we're checking out this game ourselves so we'll keep an eye out. I shouldn't think it's affecting the games performance, and if it's affecting your ability to see the ping properly you should turn off those stats on the graph :D

Other than that, how's it playing for you?

4 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

That's an odd one - we're checking out this game ourselves so we'll keep an eye out. I shouldn't think it's affecting the games performance, and if it's affecting your ability to see the ping properly you should turn off those stats on the graph :D

Other than that, how's it playing for you?

getting real bad stutter at times but that's about it.

• Netduma Staff
5 hours ago, PuppetMaster82 said:

getting real bad stutter at times but that's about it.

Alright good stuff. We'll keep working to optimise it; the Geo-Filter will work brilliantly with it soon enough. Since it's not region based matchmaking, it'll be unstoppable! :)

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I know what you mean but I just chalk it up to the different armor/helmets and the guns/potential attachments. Some guns are really powerful like the heavy ammo LMG absolutely shreds or the longbow DMR

That is incorect its down to the 10hz servers they have, as I have a clip of me having a legendary kit and I get killed buy a std pistol. The damage output for the games is broken, go look at the feedback forums as there is loads of videos on their showing how the TTK is random.

This clips is just shows how crap the game is - https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sci0n/video/68954586

28 minutes ago, Sci0n said:

That is incorect its down to the 10hz servers they have, as I have a clip of me having a legendary kit and I get killed buy a std pistol. The damage output for the games is broken, go look at the feedback forums as there is loads of videos on their showing how the TTK is random.

This clips is just shows how crap the game is - https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sci0n/video/68954586

That dude had purple armor(gives 100 more health) & a peacemaker(can OSK if you have no armor) while you just had a helmet. 

• Netduma Staff
12 hours ago, Sci0n said:

I agree the the folks above - he was a bit laggy at the end of the clip, but even without the lag that shotgun blast would've toasted you either way! :D

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Fair enough, I don't see anything wrong with that specific clip if I'm honest, no armor with SMG mid range against the semi auto sniper and then shotgun

I was wrong so my bad mate, my apologise as there are certain attachements that make weapons way OP. Lets just say wingman with a certain attachement destorys

14 hours ago, PuppetMaster82 said:

That dude had purple armor(gives 100 more health) & a peacemaker(can OSK if you have no armor) while you just had a helmet. 

So him lagging was a fair fight? as just becoz some has more armour dont mean you cant kill em as I got a clip of me having legendary armour and I get killed in 3-4 hits?

14 hours ago, Sci0n said:

So him lagging was a fair fight? as just becoz some has more armour dont mean you cant kill em as I got a clip of me having legendary armour and I get killed in 3-4 hits?

Nowhere in my comment did I say him lagging was fair. I simply pointed out that you were screwed from the get go & you did 77 damage to someone who had 200.