Connecting to Different Region

Hello, new owner of an XR500. 

I am curious the game I play is more populated in Eastern servers though I live in North America. Is it possible to be able to only connect to Easter players or "trick" the game to think I love in Eastern to connect to them? 

Just set your location to the desired location you want in the geo filter.. Add your device that your gaming on in the geo filter and pin your location to where you would like it and make sure your on strict mode.. You have a lot of flexibility with the geo filter.. It might take a little fine tuning on your part to dial it in correctly.. Also if your totally new to XR500 look through the thread that is pinned Optimal Duma OS Settings.. Theres a lot of good info in there that should help you.. If you have more questions feel free to ask.. There are many helpful people in here to give you more advice! Good luck!

Zippy.

4 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Just set your location to the desired location you want in the geo filter.. Add your device that your gaming on in the geo filter and pin your location to where you would like it and make sure your on strict mode.. You have a lot of flexibility with the geo filter.. It might take a little fine tuning on your part to dial it in correctly.. Also if your totally new to XR500 look through the thread that is pinned Optimal Duma OS Settings.. Theres a lot of good info in there that should help you.. If you have more questions feel free to ask.. There are many helpful people in here to give you more advice! Good luck!

Zippy.

Thank you, zippy! I Will give this a shot.

Whay if the game suggests not having strict mode on? Such as destiny

8 minutes ago, 99Carnies said:

Thank you, zippy! I Will give this a shot.

Whay if the game suggests not having strict mode on? Such as destiny

Your welcome! give that a shot first but if that doesn't seem to give you the results your looking for ive heard that others have a much better experience using ping assist in a game such as Destiny..  I think Destiny maybe a p2p game and not sure if its hosted on dedicated servers.. Sorry I couldn't have been a bit more help.. But something tells me you may have a better experience using ping assist.. Hopefully someone else can chime in here for you that plays that game..  Let us know how it goes for you! Good luck!

Btw if it is recommended that you don't use strict mode then I wouldn't.. But then if that is the case my guess is ping assist will be your best option and your new best friend! :)

Zippy.

Thank you to everyone who has helped. I was able to successfully connect to only a certain region I wanted. Both responders technique worked but for future people looking for assistance I used a 0 ping assist with strict mode off. I also completely shut off the console then moved my geofilter and turned console Back on.