No icons on geofilter

Ok upgraded to the new firmware, did a factory reset, cleared browser cache but my geofilter is not displaying any peers or servers and will not perform an auto ping. Anything else that I need to do? I did a hard shut on the console, flushed the cloud, refreshed the page, deleted the console from the devices, fired the console back up and started the game back up and still no luck

Even when using the filtering mode nothing appears. Ive also verified through the console and the device manager the correct mac address and ip number

I'm also noticing that my the router is not detecting any game traffic (high priority). None of the qos features seem to be working at all

• Administrators

So thats the device you have added to the Geo-Filter? If nothing is showing its usually a case of you need to quit the game to dashboard and restart it, for some reason it's just not appearing. 

What are your Traffic Prioritization settings? Thats might be more of an indication of why it's not working. Can you include a screenshot please.

After 30 mins of gaming I only have 151 high priority packets sent. usually its in the thousands by now.  I've closed and restarted the game several times and nothing still appears on the geofilter. My filter is not working because I tested it: I have it currently on strict mode with the ping assist to 0 and put it in the middle of the ocean with the smallest radius and was still getting into matches without any delay. Usually with that setup I wouldn't find a match at all.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you downgrade to previous firmware, then upgrade then factory reset please and try again, there should be no reason for this to be happening

He might be connecting to the UK server. I do with ping assist on. If you zoom out you can see it. Not sure why his auto ping isn't working.