100% CPU when DLL active with a Device

JOSHR3ll

I have the last firmware 29 with my R1 ; My QoS Is enable ;

when i make BT dll with my Synology DS916Plus, my R1 CPU go up to 100% and nothing is possible to do ; all R-App is broken and when i stop dll on my Synology  >> everything comes back to normal

i have this message :"The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App."

2018-12-08_2206.png

2018-12-08_2207.png

2018-12-08_2209.png

Turn off the console.

Reboot the router from the symbol i top right of the GUI.

Remove the console from the geo filter.

Make sure hybrid VPN is not enabled.

Go to QoS remove classified games and add your console to priority manually selecting game console.

On the CC page select never then select always and move the sliders to the position you wish.

Add the console to the geo filter.

Start up your console

View the CPU usage from system information and only ever use one instance of DumaOs in a tab.

A reboot from top right i tab may be needed if you check and it does not work first time.

25 minutes ago, Zennon said:

Turn off the console.

Reboot the router from the symbol i top right of the GUI.

Remove the console from the geo filter.

Make sure hybrid VPN is not enabled.

Go to QoS remove classified games and add your console to priority manually selecting game console.

On the CC page select never then select always and move the sliders to the position you wish.

Add the console to the geo filter.

Start up your console

View the CPU usage from system information and only ever use one instance of DumaOs in a tab.

A reboot from top right i tab may be needed if you check and it does not work first time.

ok thanks you for the reply, i have make all you say ; 

it did not work the first time i had reboot as recommended at the end of the procedure ;

I am now between 95% -99% CPU a little better but not blocked and especially the QoS now works ;

from QoS it's not a problem to remove classified games ?

2018-12-08_2253.png

2018-12-08_2254.png

2018-12-08_2255.png

2018-12-08_2300.png

• Administrators

It’s ok to remove. Have you tried a factory reset though? Your CPU should not be maxed out unless you’re consistently using very high bandwidth speeds

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000084263-how-to-factory-reset-the-netduma-r1-using-dumaos