Getting Full speeds when Anti bufferbloat is on

FlexJ

hi Netduma

I'm Getting Full speeds on download when Anti-buffer-bloat is on even tho i have put my sliders at 50%. 75Dl and 18UP. i have reset both BT hub and R1. 

any suggestions? 

50%.PNG

Capture 50%.PNG

Capture.PNG

full speed.PNG

• Administrators

That is really weird. Are you 100% connected to the R1 and not to your BT hub by mistake?

Are you using PPPoE?

Could you disable IPv6 in Settings on both LAN and WAN (if you have not done so already)?

Is there anything uncommon in your setup? e.g. VLANs etc

PPPoE as im on BT and IPv6 is turned off on the R1 and my setup is only via Ethernet PS4 and PC then wireless is Phone. im confused as it was working yesterday. 

27 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

That is really weird. Are you 100% connected to the R1 and not to your BT hub by mistake?

Are you using PPPoE?

Could you disable IPv6 in Settings on both LAN and WAN (if you have not done so already)?

Is there anything uncommon in your setup? e.g. VLANs etc

and this is with shared excess unticked 😕 still full speed on download? 

1.PNG

2.PNG

• Administrators

Do you have PPPoE setup on your R1 or on your BT Hub? If on the R1, could you try putting it on the Hub.

There must be a config error of some kind here because it makes no sense as to why this would be happening!

2 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

Do you have PPPoE setup on your R1 or on your BT Hub? If on the R1, could you try putting it on the Hub.

There must be a config error of some kind here because it makes no sense as to why this would be happening!

ive tried PPPoE on the R1 doesn't allow me to connect to the internet.

I have now hard reset the R1 and BT home hub held reset button for 30 seconds and now works fine. #confused.com! 

but thankyou for the help tho!