Xr700

Numo36

lol, why are you doing that!!!! you should use the XR700 on it's own or you may have them configured wrong! No way would I use both in combination and if I did i would have the XR700 in front of the R1 and only console connected to R1 but have geo disabled on the R1. lol

• Netduma Staff
15 hours ago, Numo36 said:

Xr700 Doesn’t give me good games on the FIFA 19 I even have  xr500

Fifa 19 runs on dedicated EA servers. Where is the closest server to you? Have you tried forcing the game to connect you to it? What game modes are you playing, and what is your ping usually as shown by DumaOS?

• Netduma Staff
10 hours ago, Numo36 said:

Seasons  how you Fors Game to connect to server 

To force a game using the Geo-Filter. find out where the server is then set your home location on top of it. Reduce your distance slider really small and turn on Strict Mode. Reboot your console after this.

Some games react really badly to this though - if the server you're forcing is unavailable you'll likely not be able to connect. It's always worth trying though :)

• Netduma Staff
7 hours ago, Numo36 said:

Do you know if in fifa19  season 

And FUT use same servers 

I don't believe they use the same servers - FUT Champs uses a purely dedicated server setup, whereas I think seasons can use P2P or has a wider breadth of servers to select from. That being the case, it's a bit harder to select your server properly in FUT. Sometimes it's best to just leave the Geo-Filter on spectating on FUT Champs, so at least you can monitor your connection to the server without getting disconnected.

I hope this helps!