Friends with benefits

RolidSnake

I was telling a few friends about the R1 this evening and they wondered whether they'd see the benefit of the geo-filter/ping assist if they were in a party hosted by the R1 owner.

Is that possible? 

In theory (at least in my head) it seems feasible.

Was wondering the same myself quick faith,just 2nite my bro played aw on his new ps4 with me hosting which I was doing ok 2/1 Kd most games were as he was getting melted.my hit detection was good for most of the games,was on a dedi server with a 20ms ping most of nite so not so sure it helped him but wait for someone who knows I'm only only giving my experience 2nite

Interesting...

I'll rally up a few of my mates and see how they get on.

I mean there must be some upside to pairing up with an R1 owner but they may not fully dominate lag the same way.

Yes they should experience better games if you're the party leader as they should be forced to get into the same game as you :)

I love my mates and it looks like they're going to love me more.*

*my mates are also going to be known as the DUMA SPONGES.

Yebs just remember one thing. This is also a sort of answer to Lyncho84 question to.

Different COD Games have different relation to beeing a host. AW if you are the you may suffer sevire lag.

But beeing a party leader is not always beeing a host.

Lots of usere have sad that playing with frends form their area( this means sort of colose to each other in realy life) benefited all of them a lot. One praticular systuatkon when one guy have posted i pcture of message he got it wS basicaly those words. Dude playing AW with out you sucks.

Second point is a systuation where lest say. I am in uk and my friend is in Us In thoses sytuation its a hit and miss expirence becouse to be fair i have to move my geo somewhere in the middle to make it fair for both of us

For my experience AW ran very bad the last 2 weeks. 

You and your friends will definitely benefit from the Netduma R1!

You can try this: 

enable geofilter (maybe strict if it works for you within your comfortable range)

and let a friend with a low k/d have the lead. he or she should search for games. 

It affects everybody in the party and you will get playable games. Thats how I like to play AW. 

If a friend with a high k/d leads the party (in my opinion is high above 1,4 k/d) then you will get melted. You know, like you're playing against crackhead-kids with a Red Bull overdose and scuff controllers. 

Anyway check out our Netduma AW clan and our BF4 Netduma Platoon. We are playing for fun and to spread the word out :P. Join if you like!

Greetings

In my experience, my friends who somewhat are closer to me did not benefit from me being the party leader (I'm in CT and they're from NC). They noticed bad hit detection and lag while on my end was superb. When I played with my friends from Guam it was the total opposite, which I found odd as instead of looking for players closer to me it instead found players closer to them and I ended up being the one having to deal with the higher ping and lag. Frustrating really, because I have to suffer instead of benefit from it. Other than that the R1 works like intended when I play solo.

Well it may be some expkenation to that i am just a solo player so like you sad for me it works as intendent.

Lest so other lads will say as they are a lot of team up players on this forum

Archived