Speed test failed

• Administrators

The initial test is not working for some people - this is a known issue that NETGEAR are looking to fix. There is a workaround - go to speedtest.net and run a speedtest. Then go to Anti-Bufferbloat and manually enter in your speeds in the advanced options 

13 hours ago, ddaniel6660 said:

Please help, when I run setup wizard and gets to speed test my Upload fails to register and I get “speed test failed to detect the bandwidth” why is this happening?  I run speed test on other sites and it’s close to accurate. 

There is currently a bug during this part of the setup wizard

If you've not got past this step just press continue and finish setting up the router

Once setup finishes run a speed test from your normal internet browser and make a note of the results

Then within Duma OS goto QOS page at the top where it says Anti-Bufferbloat just to the left of that you will find 4 lines click that and you can enter you speed test results there

this will allow your anti-bufferbloat and bandwidth allocation to work as it should

Okay, that’s what I’ve done. Just trying to make sure this isn’t the reason my lag is absolutely insane on BO4. Trying to exhaust all options before trying a different setup or deleting the game all together. Is there any tricks or something I’m missing. I’ve setup everything making the ps4 priority and all open, also I have tried 100s of different slider options all the way to 2%-1% and I just can’t figure it out. I’m about to hookup my old Nighthawk without dumaOS, and just see where I’m at. Please HELP if you can. 

Thanks 

At the moment there is nothing much we can do regarding a real fix we have problems at both sides of the equation with both router problems and server problems that are at the moment going hand in hand  and compliment each other especially regarding black ops 4

B04

black ops server tick rate is still only updated in a few regions

Matchmaking is not region specific 

Lag comp needs to be toned down a fair bit

DUMA OS

Duma OS cloud servers are all misallocated (no point using filter)

Ping assist would help but its not been released yet

my advice i would give would be don't mess about with your internet/router to much because to be frank its not going to make a much of a difference with this game at all until some of these problems above are addressed you'll be just wasting your time