Adding Friends into the allow list.

Glazeko

I have the xr500 and now im using the geo filter a lot with bo4. I have to add my friends daily into allow and the deny list. Basically  everytime i launch the game i have to re-add my friends to play using the geo filter. I never noticed this problem honestly. Any solutions?

17 minutes ago, Glazeko said:

I have the xr500 and now im using the geo filter a lot with bo4. I have to add my friends daily into allow and the deny list. Basically  everytime i launch the game i have to re-add my friends to play using the geo filter. I never noticed this problem honestly. Any solutions?

So I'm confused. First you say you have to add your friends daily into the allow and deny list. Then you go on to say you never noticed this problem. Now you are posting about it asking for a solution. Something doesn't line up...

Basically never noticed this problem until i started using the geo filter with bo4. I didn't use the geo filter on the xr500 because games played normal but since bo4 is being so bad with connections im actually using it now. 

• Administrators

If they're allowed they should always be let through. Only reason would be if their IP address changed.

What exactly do you see in the game? You invite them in and they can't join? Are they in someone else's lobby at the time?

7 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

If they're allowed they should always be let through. Only reason would be if their IP address changed.

What exactly do you see in the game? You invite them in and they can't join? Are they in someone else's lobby at the time?

They cant join and when im in party chat they cant hear me. But i basically add them daily now..

• Netduma Staff

This sounds to me like they could have a dynamic IP address, or maybe you have one yourself. Try setting a static IP address on your console, and ask if your friends know whether they're on a static IP or not. The Allow and Deny feature adds IP addresses to the list, so as long as those IP addresses don't change they should remain the same and in the list. I hope this helps!