New Netduma Clan for Advanced Warfare created - join if you like

Dali86

Hi guys,

I've created a new clan in Advanced Warfare (Ps4) for people in the forum and who want to have fun.

Everybody is invited to join anytime and help us to make the clan and the R1 more popular. 

The forum member KayOneX-24 created a platoon for Bf4 also so we can play a variation of games. Check out his topic!

As I said the clan is made just for fun and not to compete or to rage if somebody does not want to play or if somebody doesn't have time for clanwars etc. 

In the end we are all friends and we like to play videogames. 

We could need a logo also. 

I personally wish that we can play private 6v6 or groundwar games together and get mixed up. That could potentially reduce lag also. 

I think about to create a COD Ghosts clan too because people still play Ghosts on the Ps4. 

Let me know what you are thinking about this and if it is ok that I created a Netduma AW Clan @ Iain and @ Fraser. 

Greetings

Dali

Clanname: Netduma

My Psn: Dali86

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah thats absolutely fine Dali! Good luck with it, I'd join if I had a PS4 but hopefully you'll get some nice games together :)

Hi guys,

I've created a new clan in Advanced Warfare (Ps4) for people in the forum and who want to have fun.
Everybody is invited to join anytime and help us to make the clan and the R1 more popular. 

The forum member KayOneX-24 created a platoon for Bf4 also so we can play a variation of games. Check out his topic!
As I said the clan is made just for fun and not to compete or to rage if somebody does not want to play or if somebody doesn't have time for clanwars etc. 
In the end we are all friends and we like to play videogames. 
We could need a logo also. 

I personally wish that we can play private 6v6 or groundwar games together and get mixed up. That could potentially reduce lag also. 

I think about to create a COD Ghosts clan too because people still play Ghosts on the Ps4. 

Let me know what you are thinking about this and if it is ok that I created a Netduma AW Clan @ Iain and @ Fraser. 

Greetings
Dali

Clanname: Netduma
My Psn: Dali86

Hi Dali,

good work.  :)

Hey if you are in USA I'm in my psn is josh200505 :)

Hi Josh, 

im in Europe but never the less you can join and be part of the Netduma-Nation :)

Hi Dali,

good work.  :)

Thank's mate - I see you on the Battlefield :D

I fell chemicals burning in my blood stream so ...... Tell my when it kicks in...... All the voices in my mind ...thats songs describes it all

Hey if you are in USA I'm in my psn is josh200505 :)

I sent you the invite ;)

I definitely want to join PSN: BobbyHeat

I have a 2.17 KD and am NOT a camper. Lol

I sent you the invite too. 

It is no problem if people have that camp playstyle. We play for fun. 

Welcome on board :)

Just a quick note. These are our newest Netduma clan members: 

XX_LYNCHO84_XX

JOSH200505

BOLOMALAN

Feel free to contact us about the invite or send us a request. 

Also check out our BF4 Platoon Topic. 

Greetings

Sign me up!

PSN: quickfaith

I play for fun, mostly by myself but a few mates join in every now and then.

My K:D isn't the greatest as I thought it'd be a 'good idea' to pursue some of the challenges.  I gave up on them in the end and now my K:D is slowly creeping back up.

It'll probably creep up a lot faster now I have the R1!

EDIT: I'm free most evenings. Fridays and Sundays are a little tricky though as I have band practice on those days.

Sign me up!

PSN: quickfaith

I play for fun, mostly by myself but a few mates join in every now and then.

My K:D isn't the greatest as I thought it'd be a 'good idea' to pursue some of the challenges.  I gave up on them in the end and now my K:D is slowly creeping back up.

It'll probably creep up a lot faster now I have the R1!

EDIT: I'm free most evenings. Fridays and Sundays are a little tricky though as I have band practice on those days.

Hey man I sent you an invite. Welcome to the Netduma clan. 

It's not about getting a high k/d. This wont help in the social life nor in the game anyway because of SBMM.

As I wrote, this is a just for fun clan. If we can match up - nice, if not it's also no problem because there are so many games right not out there :P 

See you on the battlefield mate

I play CoD and (well, not recently) BF4, but unfortunately I'm on the PC.  Is there a NetDuma clan on PC for either?

Hi man, 

I created a Ps4 AW Clan and don't think PC and console players can be in the same aw clan. 

But I think it doesn't matter for the BF4 Platoon. The name is Netduma Multinational. Send us a request plz. 

Greetings

Archived