Not same options that on XR500

HaBlo0

Hello !

First, sorry for my english, I'm french, i'm gonna try to explain the best I can 😛

So I did the update on DumaOs ; I try to change language but I see that I have not the globe icon at the top right of the interface, like what I see on xr500 video settings (same thing on network settings, i don't have the same display..

Is it normal ? 

thank you !

• Administrators

Hi HaBloo - we will be looking to add translations to the R1 in the future. It's good to know you would find this useful. 

For now, I recommend using the interface in Google Chrome and translating the page to French if that is easier than reading the English.

Thanks for letting us know.

Okay :) and for the menu settings ? will it be the same that on the xr500 ?

And for the moment, it works great, my ping is more stable than in the r1 and the host filtering too ! thks !

• Administrators

Which menu settings exactly? Do you mean the 'Network Settings' section? This will not be the same as XR500 settings are NETGEAR's code, so we have our own version on the R1

Really great to hear you are enjoying it. Thank you for your support

Yes this is it.. 

Okay, meaning is good because it's easier, but on the other, it seems less complete ^^

But for the moment, this is very good ! thks for this work ;) I'm gonna try this on WW2 cause i spent 12h on it, I will better see the difference (I think).

Little question, on QOS, is it better to enable  antibufferbloat "always" or "when high priority.." ? I tick when high priority for the moment