having to factory reset to play

robertkeck76

• Netduma Staff

when the speeds are low i have terrible games but no visable lag on the screen i even went 43-0 on a game the other day the next game was like 8-22 thats how bad it gets

Can you follow this guide to keep your speeds up.

What is your ping to the host like when the games are bad? If the pings are low, then the Netduma is doing its job :)

• Netduma Staff

when i check on the xbox one my latency is between 77 to 84 when i do speed test on my pc its usually 25 ping local and around 75 in seatle

The speed tests on the Xbox are not that accurate as they seem to only test t very few servers.

If you want a true indicate of your ping run an internet diagnostics on the Netduma and then press 'show details' to see the ping. In the end, it is the ping that you get in game that matters :)

i dont have a modem the eathernet runs from a box outside straight to my router could there be a problem there

Probably not. As I said before it is your ping that matters. Perhaps you could post a screen shot of your internet diagnostics so we can see what it is :)

• Netduma Staff

i tried to take a screen shot but wasnt getting anywhere so im waiting for a friend to come over i tried everything i was told to and its still terrible all it got me was a broken controller

Hi Robert. If you need help taking a screen shot, please follow these instuctions :)

Archived