Free For All By Lukasz Ep.2

lukasz

So at the start its a game on comeback where kd its not crazy but is a sort of normality in AW FFA when everything gets Hectic and the thing is co come out of it , also my lack of grate aim comes in place big time. Still i am very proud of this one

And this one its a opposite of the first one Chilled one where a loops trough kill streaks picking up people middle close range also ARX-160 in those rages rules and its the only AR i find work well for me with red dot

And this one its also mild game where in stead of hooping and moving around a lot closing down areas for some time and standing grounds was a key

Thx buddy nice to see you like it. Funny but also by watching my own videos pested here i see so much i could improve but its so difficult to then implemented it while you game

Thx i wanna say it is possibel to do that only when i got my duma since i moved to london i was just geting destroed like ghost i could only pull up 0.8kd i lost my nevrs on that one i knowed i could do a lot more then that. And ypu guys came with game changin stuff atlest for me

Archived