Black Ops 2 Hacked

Alex49H

I turned on my 360 this morning and noticed something peculiar. At the start of a TDM on Standoff I noticed a teammate able to move and jump in the air before the countdown reached 0.

Mid game people were leaving on the opposing team. However, the game restarted again and my score went back to zero but I had 2 of each of my three kill streaks. Called them in.

Then that same teammate got dogs and a Swarm. I think his gamertag was RushV2. His dogs soon even began to kill us as well. I immediately backed out.

I turned on my 360 this morning and noticed something peculiar. At the start of a TDM on Standoff I noticed a teammate able to move and jump in the air before the countdown reached 0.

Mid game people were leaving on the opposing team. However, the game restarted again and my score went back to zero but I had 2 of each of my three kill streaks. Called them in.

Then that same teammate got dogs and a Swarm. I think his gamertag was RushV2. His dogs soon even began to kill us as well. I immediately backed out.

Unfortunately that happens on the older CoD's.  MW2 has been bad for a long time, then MW3 with invisible mods, constant uav's, etc.   And yes Black Ops2.  I ran into the same thing within the past few months - the guys was running around before the game started then started putting his gun straight up in the air and shooting... everyone on the other team was dying as he shot.

It's truly a shame that we have to deal with crap like this and fairly frequently.   I hope it's a while before the new systems get hacked for CoD, but it could be done already for all I know.  I do know for a fact that Diablo 3 has been modded...  if they've done that particular game, it wouldn't surprise me if other games have been done as well.

That being said, as Duma users, it does give us the benefit of blocking that host when we do meet someone that is without a doubt modding their lobby, and then you never have to play with them again. 

Unfortunately, I can confirm the hacking stuff.  :(

Lately, I've started a round of TDM on the map Hi-Jacked. When the round started I've begun to rush to the enemy spawn at the bow of the ship. When I arrived I saw that a modder had build up crates as barriers to prevent the enemies from breaking through.

I've had no chance to get a kill, because the modder had incredible abilities. So, I've backed out too.

Lately, I've started a round of TDM on the map Hi-Jacked. When the round started I've begun to rush to the enemy spawn at the bow of the ship. When I arrived I saw that a modder had build up crates as barriers to prevent the enemies from breaking through.

I've had no chance to get a kill, because the modder had incredible abilities. So, I've backed out too.

thats actually a funy mod if that would happen to me on that map if i would se a guy build crates around him i would lough a lot what and idiot from that guy. But for real i know or maybe useto know a guy who did stuff like that never liked his stuff and disagred with his work but he told me that if you have good modder/hacker you can mod any game new or old the only difference is that the top notch game in series ist always so guarded and monitored etc. Where older version as soon as new game is up are prety much abandoned and left to be riddeled with modders

thats actually a funy mod if that would happen to me on that map if i would se a guy build crates around him i would lough a lot what and idiot from that guy. But for real i know or maybe useto know a guy who did stuff like that never liked his stuff and disagred with his work but he told me that if you have good modder/hacker you can mod any game new or old the only difference is that the top notch game in series ist always so guarded and monitored etc. Where older version as soon as new game is up are prety much abandoned and left to be riddeled with modders

That's the exact situation we're facing at the moment. Modding will always be a part of any platform as PC, console etc. I already got used to it, even when I've moved from PC to console just because of that. In my opinion, what we really need is a strong security system using some kind of heuristic to recognize cheating/modding before the game starts. It should be automatic. In my opinion the report button in every CoD is just useless as I've seen many modders/cheaters still playing months after I've reported them using the button. We need the developer to continue support for past titles as well, because I think many people would just think about buying newer titles as well when they recognize that the developers are still supporting them in the future and not only for a short life cycle of 1 year which is typical for every CoD. But we got to understand it's not profitable for them. As long as the cow gives milk it's worth for the developers/publishers milking it. Unfortunately. I used to be a big fan of CoD, but now... :unsure:

That's the exact situation we're facing at the moment. Modding will always be a part of any platform as PC, console etc. I already got used to it, even when I've moved from PC to console just because of that. In my opinion, what we really need is a strong security system using some kind of heuristic to recognize cheating/modding before the game starts. It should be automatic. In my opinion the report button in every CoD is just useless as I've seen many modders/cheaters still playing months after I've reported them using the button. We need the developer to continue support for past titles as well, because I think many people would just think about buying newer titles as well when they recognize that the developers are still supporting them in the future and not only for a short life cycle of 1 year which is typical for every CoD. But we got to understand it's not profitable for them. As long as the cow gives milk it's worth for the developers/publishers milking it. Unfortunately. I used to be a big fan of CoD, but now... :unsure:

It sucks, but you're right.  It's just something we have to deal with and move on to a better lobby afterwards.  I read a statistic a couple years ago.  If i remember correctly it takes 26-27 reports for them to actually even look at the guy.  I've submitted reports on invisible hackers in the past with video proof and unfortunately nothing happened.   But back during Ops2 clan ops.. i can't quite remember what they did, but a whole team was submitted for something and they actually reset all of their stats.  That instance was definitely worth it.

He thought he was playing mine craft

Yes guys thats so true but we live in a money hungry era and that is seen in every aspect of uor lifes. Money makes world go around. I still love cod. Will always do. At the same time this is a huge franchise milons of fun some play for fun some for win and progres and others for modding and pissing of other people. Just the way it is. And i think its that much in developets side such franchises like cod are run by publishers more then creators. Who wants to see his creations be destroied and un enjoyable.

• Administrators

that sucks, I think you can put him in the deny list meaning he will never be host & hopefully can't cheat again. I think modders need to be host to cheat, not certain though.

that sucks, I think you can put him in the deny list meaning he will never be host & hopefully can't cheat again. I think modders need to be host to cheat, not certain though.

Correct.

They also have "force host" programs that make them host 100% of the time.

Thank goodness for the Netduma!

Yebs to be honest this router have some uniq and revolutionery solutions that in theory sounds simple but i bet ther are pretty complicated in work. Unfortunately for every new peac of the/software/enything comes a new peac of hack. Sort of rules are made to be broken at some point philosophy#justsaying

Archived