Able to use xbox one controller on ps4?

s1rtoast

Now that sony paid off activision to get cod dlc first I need to switch from using my xbox one to ps4. I suck at using a ps4 controller and am much better using an xbox one controller. Anyone know any method to use an xbox one controller on a ps4

yup...this is what I will be using. I have tested and works great. http://www.amazon.com/CronusMAX-New-Version-Xbox-360/dp/B00LOHU1YS/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1434767179&sr=1-1&keywords=controller+max. 2nd best piece of gaming equipment ive bought

That would work, but personally i would just get used to the ps4.  all it takes is a little time, i've played on both systems and it's no big deal.  While the Cronus would work it also lets you run mods, as a gamer i don't believe a device that supports cheating mechanics should be supported.

That would work, but personally i would just get used to the ps4. all it takes is a little time, i've played on both systems and it's no big deal. While the Cronus would work it also lets you run mods, as a gamer i don't believe a device that supports cheating mechanics should be supported.

I had an adapter for my ps3 to use a 360 controller. It had the ability to use rapid and turbo etc, but I chose never to do so. It's personally something I'd never do and I understand wanting to use a One controller.

I use a Titan T1 to game with my PS4 custom scuff on my x360 , It will work across any system and controller. Also has a competition mode as to not allow any mods. Also it comes with sweet software that I use when adding buttons or tuning controllers. Purchased on Amazon as well for around fifty dollars I think.

I had an adapter for my ps3 to use a 360 controller. It had the ability to use rapid and turbo etc, but I chose never to do so. It's personally something I'd never do and I understand wanting to use a One controller.

I applaud that :)  It's nice to hear that there are decent and honest gamers, but we're a dying breed.  A device like that might not be used by the older gamers in such a way, but with today's new generations gaming, if you put an easy out in front of them it's most likely going to be taken.

I applaud that :) It's nice to hear that there are decent and honest gamers, but we're a dying breed. A device like that might not be used by the older gamers in such a way, but with today's new generations gaming, if you put an easy out in front of them it's most likely going to be taken.

You're right. I despise cheating in any form. That's how I was raised. Kids these days (I'm channeling my Grandfather) have no respect and the parents are really to blame. My kid knows better. At least I hope he does.B)

so for those with the inability to with hold them selves from the temptation, cronus max will soon be releasing a a comp only model. Currently the latest version does have a comp mode but other modes allow mods. Not to offend anyone but the titan t1 is a rip off of the original cronusmax

Archived