Nighthawk won't connect via Netduma

liloffshore

• Administrators

Have you put it in AP mode? Your setup is Modem > Netduma > Nighthawk correct? With Netduma working as it should but just the Nighthawk not working as expected? 

Perhaps some others with Nighthawks could chime in with any issues they've had with it.

Modem-router-netduma-system

You really need to make sure the mac address is right. Click that blue box to see the other router interface. Click advanced, wan enter whatever number is in that box and update. If you ever lose power or get a strict reading that mac will change. Start here and pm me or on here let me know so far how it's going. I might have to look at home to remember exactly what to do. My old mind is slow sometimes.

post-881-0-87578100-1434546822_thumb.png

post-881-0-80196700-1434546843_thumb.png

Modem-router-netduma-system

You really need to make sure the mac address is right. Click that blue box to see the other router interface. Click advanced, wan enter whatever number is in that box and update. If you ever lose power or get a strict reading that mac will change. Start here and pm me or on here let me know so far how it's going. I might have to look at home to remember exactly what to do. My old mind is slow sometimes.

When I put it in ap last night I couldn't connect to internet at all. I'm not pulling up blue box

Archived