Duma OS needs reset

When I start the duma i get a 70ms on the xbox 1 console network, after a few hours this goes up to 175ms and things go from bad to worse. All the while on the duma it's says i'm getting a ping of 40ms.

Is there something I can do to stop this, make my ping any better.

I'm with TalkTalk with a DL of 2.3 UL of 0.7

post-2102-0-15849000-1523121982_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Hi Alba - looking at your pingplotter, there is a big spike from your modem to your ISP which may mean there is congestion there.

1. Do you have any devices directly connected to your modem? If yes, make sure they are all connected to your XR500 so the QoS can affect everything

2. Your speeds are very low, so it’s important you set Anti-Bufferbloat to a low percentage like 50% when you’re gaming

Could you try both of these things and see if things improve

I don't know how you could possibly get 70ms on an Xbox connection test honestly. The server it pings is based in Seattle WA. Double that would be more realistic from the UK!

I don't know how you could possibly get 70ms on an Xbox connection test honestly. The server it pings is based in Seattle WA. Double that would be more realistic from the UK!

The Xbox connection test sometimes pings European servers other times it pings Seattle. Seems pretty sporadic as to which servers it uses to test.

The Xbox connection test sometimes pings European servers other times it pings Seattle. Seems pretty sporadic as to which servers it uses to test.

I haven't been on Xbox since the 360 so I had no idea! Good to know, thanks.