Suggestion Thread

Some of these may have been already covered in other threads or are already being added If so i apologize

Suggested Added Functions/ Features

Android/iOS App with remote management

More device icons, device types in device manager

Link speeds in device manager (rx/tx)

Device dBm in device manager / signal strength

Some of these may have been already covered in other threads or are already being added If so i apologize

Hi.

Your 1st 2 suggestions have been mentioned previously but I am not privy to what is going to happen to those. You last 2 suggestions I have not seen on previous threads at all. 1 of the netduma main team will respond to this thread in more detail sometime during the course of the day but as netduma is a UK company please be mindful of the time difference. :)

B.D

• Netduma Staff

Hi, welcome to the forum! Those first two suggestions are already in the works, so keep an eye out for those in the future :)

Those last two suggestions seem quite technical, but it's great to know you would find them useful! Thanks for the feedback.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Those first two suggestions are already in the works, so keep an eye out for those in the future :)

Those last two suggestions seem quite technical, but it's great to know you would find them useful! Thanks for the feedback.

That's great to see your working on some of those suggestions already and have developers active on the forum. It is nice to see signal strength, link rate at a glance then having to use the device to see it (if you can depending on device) maybe its a stat for nerds but it can be useful for diagnosing slow devices on the network and such . Given the price point on the router and features that competitors already have I just wanted to chime in. Thanks, I look forward to future updates