Ps4 Nat fail XR500 new update

Ps4 Nat fails with new update on XR500, have open Nat on WW2 but not to PlayStation when I check my connection. When I sign in I have to open my geo filter to max to allow ps4 to connect, then I close filter to COD profile to play. Once I play awhile I think it block PlayStation again because shortly after I have lag in game. With new update having more issues than I had before on this router. I did real well every morning with the router playing COD, going 30-1, 26,2, etc, but since update I barely go positive. Also when I delete console off Geofilter, it’s like you can’t even play with it off. Why is that? No need to spectate while in party. Also don’t think port forwarding works because I opened ports and I checked ports to see if they were open and couldn’t get them open regardless if I used upnp, port forwarding, and trigger. This is the only router connected.

I hope you didnt use port forwarding trigger and UPnP all at the same time!!!......LOL I would suggest whenever an update is done that you do a factory reset just to make sure the router is flushed clean and all cache has been wiped. Then set the router up again and all should be well. That is why it is always a good idea to do a backup of your router settings when this has to be done.

B.D

• Administrators

Is there anything appearing on the Geo-Filter map as blocking when you try to sign in with a strict radius? 

Changing firmware won't have affected gameplay if ping is the same.

Try the above suggestions and also put the console in the DMZ & leave port forwarding etc alone