Ping assist XR500

Hi

I dont suppose you guys have an idea/eta of when this might arrive? I thought I read a post saying mid march but cant find it anymore apologies if this is posted in the wrong place 

Thanks 

• Administrators

Fraser, this may be a dumb question, but can ping assist set a range of ping times or just a Max? Say I only wanted hosts between 20 and 40 ms, is that possible to set?

Not its just a max limit, so a game caught by ping assist won't have a ping over that value

Not its just a max limit, so a game caught by ping assist won't have a ping over that value

"..... but can ping assist set a range of ping times or just a Max? Say I only wanted hosts between 20 and 40 ms, is that possible to set?"

Mnnn... that would actually be a nice feature, especially for those playing COD WWII (since the game crucifies you for having a good ping!)
If we had the ability to choose servers with a ping "from and too"...would be oh so nice... (WWII sweetspot is around 40ms , if your at 18ms your KDR is a negative result in game!)

"..... but can ping assist set a range of ping times or just a Max? Say I only wanted hosts between 20 and 40 ms, is that possible to set?"

Mnnn... that would actually be a nice feature, especially for those playing COD WWII (since the game crucifies you for having a good ping!)
If we had the ability to choose servers with a ping "from and too"...would be oh so nice... (WWII sweetspot is around 40ms , if your at 18ms your KDR is a negative result in game!)

Totally agree.  Fraser, would this be possible?

• Administrators

Totally agree.  Fraser, would this be possible?

I'm not a developer so I don't have total knowledge, the issue is that pings can fluctuate so may be hard to keep it within a range but I don't think it's impossible.