Netduma Setup Help

DOGGAVELI

Hi Everyone,

I have had my Netduma R1 for quite a while and never really know what the best setup is for my connection.

I live is Melbourne Australia and have ADSL 2+ internet my download speed averages around 14 to 15 mps and my upload is around 900 kilobytes.

I would really appreciate any settings tips/help/info to ensure I have the correct setup.

Kind Regards,

Dogga

• Netduma Staff

Hi Everyone,

I have had my Netduma R1 for quite a while and never really know what the best setup is for my connection.

I live is Melbourne Australia and have ADSL 2+ internet my download speed averages around 14 to 15 mps and my upload is around 900 kilobytes.

I would really appreciate any settings tips/help/info to ensure I have the correct setup.

Kind Regards,

Dogga

Hi Dogga - welcome to the forum! I'll give you a comprehensive list of settings that we reckon would work on those speeds. Let me know if they help!

- 1500km Distance

- 0ms Ping Assist

- Strict Mode on (off if playing Destiny or struggling to find a game)

- Pre-emptive Algorithm
- 70% anti-flood (100% if you aren't gaming at the time)
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Enable UPnP in Settings > UPnP, and disable any port forwarding rules
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using work properly.
- Do a wired speed test from a PC

Hi Jack,

Thanks so much for your help and advice with the settings its greatly appreciated changing them now.

I have an Xbox One X and an S I mainly play on the X and the kids use the S but we never play on live at the same time.

With COD WW2 i need to port forward the console I play on otherwise I never get an Open Nat type within the cod game.

Kind Regards,

Dogga