Display dedi IP address for use with Ping Plotter?

Does new DumaOS let you see the IP addresses of dedi servers? This would be good when trying to diagnose performance issues using Ping Plotter. I know we don't want to see client IP for obvious reasons but would this be a problem for dedi/matchmaking servers? I have an R1 today with an XR500 on order. Can't seem to do this on the R1today. Cheers.

hi.

No, the IP addresses are deliberately hidden to prevent malicious use.  Being able to see the IP address of a server would open it up to being hacked or ddossed.

hi.

No, the IP addresses are deliberately hidden to prevent malicious use.  Being able to see the IP address of a server would open it up to being hacked or ddossed.

hi.

I get that but if people want to do that they do it anyway with wire shark.The ping plotter people tell you to trace the game servers not the company web servers.

• Administrators

I get that but if people want to do that they do it anyway with wire shark.The ping plotter people tell you to trace the game servers not the company web servers.

That's exactly right but we're not going to make it easier for people to do that. It's a better safe than sorry scenario.