Need some help...

fuzzy clam

...somehow over the weekend the havoc DLC got downloaded to my PS4 and now I can't delete it.Can somebody explain how to do it step by step.I tried deleting the game and it didn't help.I got the season pass up front when I was still on PS3 and they are easy to delete but the PS4 has got me stumped.

@ Zennon yeah I tried that and 3 other ways but when I re down load the game it re installs the havoc DLC.It my add on's it still shows that the havoc DLC is installed.This shit is killing me as the maps suck and none of my friends have them downloaded and I can't figure out how to delete that s**t,anyone done this or have any other suggestions that I can try ?

And thanks for the suggestion Z   :D

Well, that's a PITA!

Do you own it on disc? If so, can't you delete game data, reinstall from disc and download whatever's the latest patch?

not tried it so don't know, sorry. If you got it via download then deleting everything is all you can do I believe.

A return of the simple 'Disable DLC' button would make life so much easier. well played SHGs...

So when you re download it see's bought the dlc also, so it re downloads it all.

A suggestion, keep and eye on the dl then twhen the game is done pull the ethernet cable out before the dlc dl kicks in.

Yup I got it on disc and I've tried deleting it at least 10 times and I mean everything,it won't let me do it.I go to add on's and it says havoc installed and I can't figure out a way to fix it.It automatically downloads it when I re install AW.I tried playing with the new maps and I gotta say I couldn't get in to a game with my GF enabled,so needless to say the connections were shit.

Come on boys anybody deleted map packs on AW,I'm gonna have to go back to PS3 cuz AW sucks now more than usual.

Zennon,how can I tell when just the game DL is done ? At this point I'm willing to try anything,I've been messing with this since last night   :angry:

You have it on disk then just pull the ethernet cable before you install from this disk maybe.

On xbox one if you install from a disk it still downloads some of it unless you pull the ethernet first, which i do on all installs.

I'm confused,so your saying start the DL then pull the ethernet cable out from my PS4 ?

Is there a certain time during the DL when I should pull the cable out ?

No if you have it on disk pull the Ethernet delete all the AW stuff then install from disk with no inet connection to the ps4.

This is all guess work I do not know if once you reconnect if it will auto dl the dlc but why would it without you saying so :)

PS4:

1) Click on AW.

2) Select "Related Items"

3) Select "Havoc" and / or "Ascendance" Map Packs

4) Hit Install

5) Select the map pack again and it will tell you to go to your Downloads Notifications

6) Select "Options" and then "Delete".

This should delete the map packs even after (before) they are downloaded...

Holy f**k someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.Tried JConnor's suggestion and no dice,It still shows up in my add on's and in the playlist online can't get rid of them.There has to be a way to delete or uninstall the map packs right ?

I'm about to blow a gasket lol

Yeah mostly run solo and the player pool is so low now that there are 2 map packs out.I can't get a game with my GF on and we all know what that means.

• Netduma Staff

Yeah mostly run solo and the player pool is so low now that there are 2 map packs out.I can't get a game with my GF on and we all know what that means.

Could you delete all the game stuff, login with an account which you haven't bought the packs on and then install the game. Go onto the game with the account and see if the maps show up. If they do then you haven't deleted them properly :) If they don't show up, log back in with your main account and hopefully it doesn't automatically download.

Well for what ever reason it finally decided not to auto install the maps.I have no idea what I did or didn't do to resolve the issue,which sucks cuz when it happens to someone else it's always nice to have a solution for them.

Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread.I tried every one of your suggestions,wait a minute maybe that was the key doing all of the things above and it fixed it.

Again thanks   :D

Nice one , i tried to move all my AW to and external the other day it corrupted two map packs so i had to re download them and the new pack i tried out AW for the first time in months and i lasted 2 mins before i turned it off what a load of parp it is haha waist of bandwidth and time :)

Archived