wifi not working all of a sudden

Using 1.03.6i version and early today wifi just stopped working for whatever reason. This is true with multiple devices.

It does work fine with ethernet on my computer, just the wifi won't connect although my devices are able to find the router, just won't except the password as correct.

First I rebooted the devices.

Than I rebooted the R1

Than I factory reset the R1

Than I rebooted my modem and the R1

I have carefully, multiple times have changed my password as well as did a simple copy and past of it to make sure there was no errors in type or caps. Still gives me a message on my device saying password is incorrect even though I am 100% sure it is correct between the two.

Changed the SSID just to me sure there wasn't another Netduma in the area it was trying to connect to.

Wireless is enabled

Devices screen doesn't see the devices

WI-FI is set to WPA-PSK

Channel 7

Bandwidth 2.4GHz

Curious if there is something I haven't tried to get this to work minus getting a different router.

After a factory reset the WiFi password changes to ‘netdumar1’ try that and see if it works. If not I would probably factory reset again then the ‘netdumar1’ password should work.

I did when I first did the factory reset and than I tried various passwords

When you did the reset did you do it from Miscellaneous or the button on the router? Also just double check that caps lock wasn’t enabled by mistake on your PC when you set the WiFi password.

When you did the reset did you do it from Miscellaneous or the button on the router? Also just double check that caps lock wasn’t enabled by mistake on your PC when you set the WiFi password.

Did it from the MISC menu. Yes I double checked the caps lock and typed in slowly just to be sure. Also copied and pasted from text editor to see if maybe something wasn't being inputted just an extra step. I have done this at least three times now. Will try it again as well.