• Administrators

I’ve been getting it alot too. Not really an issue just an annoyance. Is the server on Netduma’s side ok?

Yeah it should be fine. It just happens if it can't access the server but can also happen if you can't load the Twitter feed. As long as you have internet its not an issue 

Yeah it should be fine. It just happens if it can't access the server but can also happen if you can't load the Twitter feed. As long as you have internet its not an issue 

Another thing Fraser, do I have to enter the IPS for Netduma in my Norton security? Or the Playstation IPS to get by the security.Thanks for all your help. Every tip I've gotten from you and your staff and the community have helped on all my issues. Don't have a lot of time and the help gets me a better game every time.

• Administrators

Another thing Fraser, do I have to enter the IPS for Netduma in my Norton security? Or the Playstation IPS to get by the security.Thanks for all your help. Every tip I've gotten from you and your staff and the community have helped on all my issues. Don't have a lot of time and the help gets me a better game every time.

I don't think you need to but it wouldn't hurt to whitelist the Netduma LAN IP address (192.168.88.1) just to ensure your PC security isn't blocking anything. Great to hear that thank you!