M1 Irons, nail in coffin?

bagsta69

Just tried playing AW tonight to get blown away by people with this pistol thing that is like a grenade launcher.

got so bored of getting wasted by this thing i stopped playing. Its like a point and kill thing. Destroys everything in a 10 foot radius of where it hits.

Or am I just having an unlucky time ?

Trust me they will get tired of using it. When it came out on Xbox for about a month everyone used it. Now hardly anyone does.

Cheers for the heads up guys, Real boring night dealing with it. Last night I tried HC domination and was a bit worried. I stomped and ended up around 50+ kills on the night with captures and finishing off a few calling cards too. I guess all that having to aim on core has paid off. lol

Just tried playing AW tonight to get blown away by people with this pistol thing that is like a grenade launcher.

got so bored of getting wasted by this thing i stopped playing. Its like a point and kill thing. Destroys everything in a 10 foot radius of where it hits.

Or am I just having an unlucky time ?

That gun gets on my nerves! The entire AW game is starting to get on my nerves. I tried using it the other night, and the player I was shooing didn't die after 6 shots! I'm still trying to figure the NetDuma out, and my entire network for that matter. 

the lag was the nail in teh coffin for me... they still havent fixed it. its broken as hell and i am not going to play a game like that. im tired of ATVI Assits excuses of MY internet being the problem. its their game. its SHG, and FWIW seeming likes its the BO2 engine [feels exactly the same, cannot prove otherwise] i dislike 3ARC as well. BO3 will not bring relief. i will not be buying it.

its sad, i need a replacement game.

It's definitely the BO2 branch of the engine. This is one reason why IW games not only look more gritty and realistic, but the netcode is far better, too e.g. Ghosts was damn near perfect. BO3 will be on the same damn engine as BO2 and AW, so I am going to probably not being buying it as well.

For replacement games...

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Battlefield 4 

Battlefield: Hard Line

Insurgency

ARMA III

Rainbow Six: Siege <--- Released @ end of 2015

Older CoDs (Ghosts, BO, MW3, etc.)

Call of Duty is not the only FPS game out there. It's the easiest one to pick up and play, but this also means it's pretty shallow, too. These other games have a steeper learning curve, but this is because they have more depth, obviously.

I've tried others and they just didnt have that same addiction level. CoD is like crack. But now it's just nasty crack that makes you want to he sober.

I have BF4, BF3, csgo.... Not my thing. Even have titanfall and Destiny. Those aren't either.

I'm actually into "Ark: Survival Evolved", now.

It's a PC-only game (Early Access; Steam), but the final versions will be coming to XB1 and PS4 in 2016. 

This isn't like your typical survival games. First, there are no zombies. Just big ass dinosaurs! Second, it's much easier to get into than say, Minecraft because while it does have in-depth crafting, the interface makes it very user-friendly. So, the devs have done the right thing by making the game play accessible, without dumbing it down. I highly recommend it.

However, it is poorly optimized, right now. People with top of the line rigs (i7, GTX 980s) are only getting 25-30fps. Yes, it's that bad, but it is an Early Access, game. It's not bad for $25, and this means continued updates and bug fixes for the life of the title. Also, unlike other Early Access games that were never finished, this one has a huge following AND it is scheduled for consoles, so the devs have to keep updating it and can't just "take the money and run".

Archived