Another reason to......

Macca65

Hate AW is this new revolver the Irons.  You have bunny hoppers in almost every gamemode all using this weapon.

I have lost count how many times I have been shot across the map with this, especially on HC which I mainly play it is way overpowered.

Another reason this game is heading for the BIN,( thats trash can to our American friends) :D

it's been really bad on ps4, so much so I would venture to say I wont play any more aside from clan wars. On the other hand the latest zombie dlc is the best thing aw has had to offer in a while, I've been playing it almost non stop and I'm not much for zombies.

This is the soonest in any cods life span I have been "over" the game. I'll still play it to have good times with my friends, but it's wearing thin.

You just need to drink more while your playing cranium,makes it more tolerable   ;)

The M1 Irons is yet another noob-friendly weapon since it has ZERO recoil and kills within two, or three shots at close range. Slap advanced rifling on and that is extended to mid-range.

AW takes no skill. Even the Exo-Movement allows noobs to do things only seasoned players could do e.g. gigantic jump shots, strafe sideways out of the way, etc.

The good news is the CoD Community finally agreed on one thing: AW is the worst CoD to ever be made. Even Ghosts is still CoD. AW is a Halo-Titanfall wannabe that fails horribly, IMO.

Archived