No internet access

give us some details on your connection:

isp provided router/modem.

isp

how you have the netduma connected to router/modem.

are you trying to configureconnect to the netdums wirelessly or wired.

the more infor you can provide the easier it is to help diagnose your problem!

Well live in a small town so the ISP is a monopoly and the modem is about 10 years old. I was able to get the router to work through my old router but that is not why I bought it. Now I have it connected straight to the modem have reset modem and router multiple times and was never able to gain internet acces. Now the new issues is when I go to my WiFi settings to select the Netduma it’s no longer even an option it’s like the network just disappeared. I’m not the most tech savvy guy there is but come on this shouldn’t take a rocket scientist.

I have gotten the router to show up in the network select menu. But still doesn’t want to connect to internet. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Who is you ISP? You may have to enter a username and password into WAN > PPPoE on the Duma depending who your ISP is.

It’s a small town ISP only game in town. And never had to do any of that before. I mean my 40 buck router works flawlessly and was never this hard to setup. Just unplug the modem for a few then plug back in. I’m almost to the point that I’m gonna look for a refund.

Can you confirm you have everything connected as it says in this guide?

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000024070-quickstart-guide-installing-the-router-accessing-the-interface

Could you also give the information BIG_DOG asked for earlier?

give us some details on your connection:

isp provided router/modem.

isp

how you have the netduma connected to router/modem.

are you trying to configureconnect to the netdums wirelessly or wired.

the more infor you can provide the easier it is to help diagnose your problem!

The more information you can give means we can solve your issue and get you up and running much quicker

Yep I’ve followed that setup going on 15 times still nothing. My ISP name is ComSouth. Speeds are 40up 10 down.

Thanks, Have ComSouth ever given you a username and password at any point? also, what make & model is your modem? I'm from the UK so I don't have any experience with how ComSouth works so please bear with me.

Nope never needed anything like that. And don’t worry no one really knows about them they are just a small isp in my town and they have a monopoly over us either get internet from them or don’t have internet.

Don’t worry, I appreciate that it’s frustrating but we will get you up and running. The Netduma staff are great and we have a very knowledgeable community on the forums.

If you open a command prompt on your PC, type ipconfig and press enter what is the IP address next to ‘Default Gateway,

ok, let's start from scratch! I take it you are using your provided isp router modem, if so then follow this:

connect the netdumar1 to lan 1 of your isp router/modem and plug the other end of the ethernet cable into the the wan port of the netduma. Then plug an ethernet cable from your computer into lan 1 of the netduma and use chrome browser to access 192.168.88.1/

you should be promted with the netduma gui and you should see a twitter feed on the main screen. if you see the twitter feed then you have internet access through the netduma.

Now the PS4 is not showing up in the device manager. Any ideas? It’s wired straight into the netduma.

Do you have a nameless/unnamed device showing on the device manager?

I’m a complete noob sorry. Also it seems to show in the geo filter that my location is in Washington state. That’s wrong as I’m in the state of Georgia.

If you click the house icon you can move your home location to your actual location.