Can't Host Party Chat or Have Friends Join Cod WW2 Games on PS4 with Stricter Profiles

Hey Guys,

As the title suggests, I am unable to have my friends join my chat parties or in-game on CoD WW2 when any of the more strict (non-geo filter, ping only, e.g. "CoD Ultimate") profiles are selected.

I am able to loosen the settings, have them join, and then re-add the profile successfully, but to do this every time, any any time someone new jumps on, is annoying to say the least. WW2 is soooo bad without these profiles, but so good when they're used!

I've tried this - http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_list

... but can't actually see the so-called "Big Circle" that is supposedly my friend. Instead, even in private matches it still seems to ping to multiple hosts, many of which could be "big circles".

Can anyone give me a CoD WW2 specific answer to this issue? I'm hopeful this will solve my party chat issue at the same time.

Thanks very much,

Sn0

Create a private match with nobody in the lobby but yourself and check what shows on the geo filter.

Invite one friend. Check the geo filter. They are the only circle that was not there before. Rate them 100%.

Invite the next friend. Repeat for each friend that you're playing with.

You won't need to do it again for the same person unless their IP changes.

• Netduma Staff

Hey Guys,

As the title suggests, I am unable to have my friends join my chat parties or in-game on CoD WW2 when any of the more strict (non-geo filter, ping only, e.g. "CoD Ultimate") profiles are selected.

I am able to loosen the settings, have them join, and then re-add the profile successfully, but to do this every time, any any time someone new jumps on, is annoying to say the least. WW2 is soooo bad without these profiles, but so good when they're used!

I've tried this - http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_list

... but can't actually see the so-called "Big Circle" that is supposedly my friend. Instead, even in private matches it still seems to ping to multiple hosts, many of which could be "big circles".

Can anyone give me a CoD WW2 specific answer to this issue? I'm hopeful this will solve my party chat issue at the same time.

Thanks very much,

Sn0

Hey Guys,

Thanks very much,

Sn0

Hey Guys,

Thanks very much,

Sn0

I'd recommend trying the suggestion above. I'd also check your NAT type - do you have an open NAT in-game and on the console? Try disabling Port Forwarding on your Modem and Netduma before then enabling UPnP. on the Netduma.