Where to look for the latest Netduma progress?

I see different threads that are all locked when it comes to news on the future Netduma.

The last in-depth progress update was on Jan 27 on your blog which is nearly about a year ago, I guess on March 24 you had testing done.

https://netduma.com/blog/dumaos-announcement-development-progress-testing/

As a developer myself I get the convenience of "it'll be ready when it's ready" and agree with that philosophy, but it still wouldn't hurt to be ever so slightly more transparent about progress.  I think at this point perhaps even a roadmap should be feasible as things get solidified and stabilized? Where should I subscribe to see any and all news specifically about the future of Netduma?  Can we expect one soon?

Thanks,

- Early Netduma customer

I see different threads that are all locked when it comes to news on the future Netduma.

The last in-depth progress update was on Jan 27 on your blog which is nearly about a year ago, I guess on March 24 you had testing done.

As a developer myself I get the convenience of "it'll be ready when it's ready" and agree with that philosophy, but it still wouldn't hurt to be ever so slightly more transparent about progress.  I think at this point perhaps even a roadmap should be feasible as things get solidified and stabilized? Where should I subscribe to see any and all news specifically about the future of Netduma?  Can we expect one soon?

Thanks,

- Early Netduma customer

Any new info will be posted on the forums. You could also follow Iain on Twitter (@Netduma_Iain) and the main Netduma account (@NETDUMA)

Who knows (outside of Netduma). The most important thing of all is that if and when it comes "it works".

We can gripe that we don't have it cos we really really want it ( even though i'm not sure we actually know what "it" does). But the consumer backlash when we buy something not fit for purpose is severe enough to bring companies down. Consumers want new product quickly but can be a fickle and impatient beast.

CoD WW2 is case in point and will become folklore in the development community. It will be the bogeyman story software developers tell their children.

Netduma prob has a boardroom banner "Develop it; don't CoD it"

• Netduma Staff

Thanks,

- Early Netduma customer

Looks like they gave up. New DUMA OS should be here a year ago

I'd highly recommend following Iain on Twitter as pollutionblues suggested - he's often chatting about the development and features that will be included. DumaOS has many surprises in store, and the long development time should make more sense when it's released.

As for providing a roadmap, we'll provide news when it's ready. Last year we were perhaps a bit too eager and forthcoming, resulting in disappointment when the inevitable delays came. We don't want to disappoint anyone again, so we'll be using actions rather than words with DumaOS.