frame rate lag cod ww2 ps4 pro?

Macabi83

Has anyone experienced this so far? I posted this morning on Reddit and a user confirmed the same thing I did, and had success.

I have a LG 27 inch low ms 4k monitor with ps4 pro, I put the ps4 pro resolution down to 1080p and the game plays incredible better, way smoother.

the Reddit user says he defiantly noticed that 1080p performs more consistently then 2160p on the ps4 pro, I felt the effects this morning as well going from 4k/1080p on the pro, seems on 4k online the game is taxing the system big time, and develops this annoying frame rate drops, leads to allot wonky feeling gunfights, which are now gone after downgrading to 1080p.

Has anyone experienced this so far? I posted this morning on Reddit and a user confirmed the same thing I did, and had success.

I have a LG 27 inch low ms 4k monitor with ps4 pro, I put the ps4 pro resolution down to 1080p and the game plays incredible better, way smoother.

the Reddit user says he defiantly noticed that 1080p performs more consistently then 2160p on the ps4 pro, I felt the effects this morning as well going from 4k/1080p on the pro, seems on 4k online the game is taxing the system big time, and develops this annoying frame rate drops, leads to allot wonky feeling gunfights, which are now gone after downgrading to 1080p.

Neither console runs games at true 4k 60 FPS... They do all kinds of tricks and up-scaling to get the games at 4k. 4k 60 FPS is literally pushing the hardware to 110% the entire time. I'd much rather do 1080p and be using 30% of the CPU and GPU to make sure my game runs better.

Even $1200 PC graphics cards can barely do 4k 60 FPS, so how can a console that is half that cost do it? Impossible.

I assume you have the LG 27UD88-W?

I'd take a really good 1080p panel over a 5ms GTG 4k. Going from my 144hz 1080p Benq to a 75 inch LG 15ms 4k TV I can feel the insane amount of input lag.

In my opinion we just aren't ready for 4k gaming yet. Especially when the drawbacks far outweigh the benefits of it.