port forwarding issue please help

hi, bear with me im gonna provide as much info on the situation as i can. I have DESPERATELY been trying to port forward on my netduma. I have tried literally everything and cant get it to work, all i need is 1 port opened!! I have my R1 setup in my modems DMZplus mode, and its like my r1 just cant do port forwarding. i have assigned a static ip to my pc through the windows network settings, and the dhcp lease settings on my netduma. but even after doing all this and trying to get it to work whenever i test the port im trying to open it is always closed. If yall have any info on why this is happening or could help me out i would really really appreciate it!! thanks

• Netduma Staff

hi, bear with me im gonna provide as much info on the situation as i can. I have DESPERATELY been trying to port forward on my netduma. I have tried literally everything and cant get it to work, all i need is 1 port opened!! I have my R1 setup in my modems DMZplus mode, and its like my r1 just cant do port forwarding. i have assigned a static ip to my pc through the windows network settings, and the dhcp lease settings on my netduma. but even after doing all this and trying to get it to work whenever i test the port im trying to open it is always closed. If yall have any info on why this is happening or could help me out i would really really appreciate it!! thanks

At this point, this is such a strange issue that I'm going to approach it differently. Which port do you want to open, and why? If it is due to NAT issues, do you still get those issues when using just UPnP without any port forwarding rules? Did you make sure to remove all port forwarding rules from your ISP, as well as doing a hard reset (turn everything off, wait a minute, turn on the modem, wait another minute, turn on the Netduma)?