Netduma unresponsive

Im connected to the Netduma wireless on my pc and im getting a connection. Any attempts to use the Duma interface is giving me the message -

This site can’t be reached

192.168.88.1 took too long to respond.

It happened after a match and the whole thing became unresponsive from the host filter page ( pages not refreshing nor any other option loading )

qpTk9Ql.png

** http://r1 doesnt respond either

** I have powered down both routers and started my Sky router and then the Duma shortly after but no change.

** Noticed that all devices connected to the Duma now appear in the Sky routers connected devices page as cabled ( They didnt before )

• Administrators

Sounds like you have disabled DHCP (this is what gives your devices IP addresses, please don't disable this unless you're confident about what you need to do!). Set a static IP for your device (192.168.88.2, 255, 255, 255, 0, 192.168.88.1) then connect to interface and enable DHCP

Just at work on my phone at the moment - when you say give my device a static ip, you mean whatever im attempting to access the interface with? Would i do this through my Sky router settings? Sorry im a bit thick, need bit more clarification lol and for the record i didnt disable DHCP that im aware of ( What im aware of and what is reality are far apart lol )

• Netduma Staff

So i got home and made no changes whatsoever, yet i am now able to access the Netduma interface again somehow  :3

Ah... Hm. Haha. Well that's good then!

It's always nice when problems magically resolve themselves, but please let us know if this happens again - there could be some miscommunication between the Netduma and your modem so it could happen again.