Call of Duty WW2 Honest & Positive Review - My First Impressions - Is CoD WWII Good?? #CODWWII

MrTrakky

Mrtrakky could you possibly  tell us what your settings are

Ping to your server

Your download  and upload speed

If you use reactive or preemptive

What console or pc  you game on

Your in game bandwith   this is located in settings then console info  then bandwith

Thanks

Nice vid as usual Mr Trakky.

And I agree it's not even running as it should yet and it's still a really good game IMO.But I am one of those people who never liked the "rocky the flying squirrel" BS,so I am more than glad to see boots on the ground.I'm curious to see what the next 2 titles after this will do...back to boosting or stay on the ground.

But I am enjoying the game, back to 3 lanes of traffic and true choke points (due to no boost jumping),the one thing I gotta pay more attending to is the head glitching as in the last few titles it wasn't as popular as with WW2.But as time goes on I'll adjust to it.

Again great video... :D

Nice vid as usual Mr Trakky.

And I agree it's not even running as it should yet and it's still a really good game IMO.But I am one of those people who never liked the "rocky the flying squirrel" BS,so I am more than glad to see boots on the ground.I'm curious to see what the next 2 titles after this will do...back to boosting or stay on the ground.

But I am enjoying the game, back to 3 lanes of traffic and true choke points (due to no boost jumping),the one thing I gotta pay more attending to is the head glitching as in the last few titles it wasn't as popular as with WW2.But as time goes on I'll adjust to it.

Again great video... :D

Thanks brother really enjoying it as you can tell really believe COD is back!!!