Hyper traffic?

kinel

I've actually just been pondering a similar question.

If, for example, you added PSN to the hyper lane, wouldn't you need to forward those ports in that range in order to prioritise them? Or any other ports that games use in networking? UPnP usually only opens 3074 and 9308 for me.

When i hyper traffic lets just say port 80 tcp and udp

do i have to port forward them as well

Port80 is just example 

I've actually just been pondering a similar question.

If, for example, you added PSN to the hyper lane, wouldn't you need to forward those ports in that range in order to prioritise them? Or any other ports that games use in networking? UPnP usually only opens 3074 and 9308 for me.

I dont believe the Hyperlane has anything to do with the firewall. Hyper is purely it processing traffic quicker for whatever is in the Hyperlane over any other traffic. 

I dont believe the Hyperlane has anything to do with the firewall. Hyper is purely it processing traffic quicker for whatever is in the Hyperlane over any other traffic.

I think my problem is that, despite knowing how to port forward, I actually don't really know what it does LOL. Does it simply allow traffic through that port?

That's why I was thinking they'd need to be forwarded in order to allow traffic through that port. I guess I got that totally wrong. I mean it seems crazy if you'd need to forward 1024 through 65535 just to let hyper traffic work for the PSN preset haha