the duma mini update

DaTz

let me just say that since this update ive been able to actually use the router with no issues anymore.. its amazing i knew something was f'd up with the wifi

thank you

let me just say that since this update ive been able to actually use the router with no issues anymore.. its amazing i knew something was f'd up with the wifi

thank you

As far as I know, the update didn't include any changes to the wifi except a patch for the Krack vulnerability.

• Administrators

As I said in the topic at the time: This upgrade is to fix the recently discovered WiFi vulnerability - Krack. This upgrade is optional, there are no extra features or other bug fixes included.

Krack vulnerability was fixed, that's all. It's nothing to do with speed, performance, range or anything else that may give you a better experience.

If it's better for you then great!

thank you

I've noticed the same thing on all of mine.  The GUI is smoother and doesn't hang like before.  Maybe it's a placebo from a new flash but sure is snappier.  I realize by saying this I sound like a complete moron. I understood the patch was just a KRACK patch. Nonetheless the router is smoother today than the day before the patch.  I don't even use wifi on any of them either it has remained disabled from day one on all of them.

So it's not just you.

• Administrators

I've noticed the same thing on all of mine.  The GUI is smoother and doesn't hang like before.  Maybe it's a placebo from a new flash but sure is snappier.  I realize by saying this I sound like a complete moron. I understood the patch was just a KRACK patch. Nonetheless the router is smoother today than the day before the patch.  I don't even use wifi on any of them either it has remained disabled from day one on all of them.

So it's not just you.

Well that's great to hear, placebo or not as long as it works for you that's the most important thing.