Ping Issues

• Netduma Staff

So its the always allow hosts that you want to get rid of? When you click on them is there an update button? Can you rate them to 0 then press update or is that the issue that you are having? :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

Can't rate them at all but they show around the 90% on the quality meter for some reason???

So there is no update button? That means they are dedicated servers. Is it possible that you rated these ages ago in an older version because I think it was possible to rate dedicated servers in previous versions. I'm not sure how you would remove them if that is the case. Maybe Iain would have to remote in and remove them for you if there is no update button.

No update button. Got my duma a few weeks ago and updated it straight away. I would never tag a host from France good. I block all non UK player because of my connection.

Here's a sreenshot of the host from France.

Netduma_7_zpsuqmpzl7l.jpg

• Netduma Staff

So your talking about the big circle and not the two always allowed hosts? I thought you were talking about the two always allowed circles. Can you just confirm which circle(s) we're talking about because I'm confused, lol :)

• Netduma Staff

Yes please :)

Ok, just checking so I know exactly what you're trying to do :) Was the last screen shot you posted when you were clicked on one of the allowed circles? If not can you post a screen shot when you've clicked on one so I can see the options. You should be able to see an 'update' button.

• Netduma Staff

Last sreen was when I clicked on the (not) allowed host from France.

Ok, so if you click on one of the allowed circles, click the 'reset' button and then click 'update' it should remove it from the allowed list. You can do this to the other one as well. Does that work?

click on one of the circle's in your allow green box it will then show the host and the name you gave it then click reset

That works for me without pressing update.

click on one of the circle's in your allow green box it will then show the host and the name you gave it then click reset

Thanks Zennon, that let me reset the two hosts. Hopefully they won't show up again.

Cheers Crossy for your help also.

Archived