Error WS-37397-9 on PS4 account banned

Today I was testing the new cloud updates on Destiny 2 with geo-filter On unsuccessfully because I was getting error beaver again and again and again. Half hour later I got the infamous error code WS-37397-9 on my PSN account! I assume this is the reason that I found on the PSN support:

"Malicious software unknowingly installed on a device connected to your network. (i.e. modem, router, PC/MAC, security cameras, home automation equipment).

Where possible, we suggest that you perform a virus scan to identify and remove malicious software that may be on your device, which may return your access"

I assume the "malicious" software is the Duma control panel or software. I'm really pissed. Tthis Could be the reason I got banned? I need help!

https://support.us.playstation.com/scea_searchresults?lang=en_US&selStr=ws-37397-9

No not at all, there is no way you have been banned for using R1 Softaware seriously had this before and surprisingly it ended up not been the R1.

I was getting booted from Destiny 2 several times, then, my account got banned, mi IP to be more precise that's why I'm assuming it was the R1.

Had this happen multiple times on these forums. Ended up being someone else on the networking doing something malicious (ddos attacks, downloading illegal torrents, etc) and PSN bans you for it.

You can change your IP by simply changing your MAC address in WAN settings, then reboot your cable modem.

Until you fix the issue, you'll continue being banned though.

Had this happen multiple times on these forums. Ended up being someone else on the networking doing something malicious (ddos attacks, downloading illegal torrents, etc) and PSN bans you for it.

You can change your IP by simply changing your MAC address in WAN settings, then reboot your cable modem.

Until you fix the issue, you'll continue being banned though.

Changing you modem IP will fix? I just read a thread on another forum that you have to request your ISP to change your real IP

Changing you modem IP will fix? I just read a thread on another forum that you have to request your ISP to change your real IP

Changing your MAC address on whatever device is plugged into the modem will change your cable modem's public IP address... assuming you don't have an all in one modem/router

Solved! I'm back on PSN. Things i did: Changed the MAC as you requested, unplugged the cable modem from the power for about one and a half hour (so my ISP could change my real IP) and just in case, i rebuild the database on my PS4, Thanks for the help!