Hello! I have some questions about my Netduma when I get it..

DarkCentauri777

I want to get off to a good start once I get my NetDuma (which will be tomorrow).  My plan is as follows:

Current Setup:

Region: TX- USA

ISP:  AT&T Fiber 1Gb down/up

Equipment: AT&T modem, Netgear GS108E switch, Netgear Orbi router

The Plan:

Wired to Netduma - PC, XB1, Switch (rest of hardwired devices), Orbi as AP 

I mainly play Black Ops 3 and IW on XB1.  I realize more info will probably be needed...  Is there anything else I need to have (as far as info) right now?  What settings or profiles would work best for me?

Thanks!

I want to get off to a good start once I get my NetDuma (which will be tomorrow).  My plan is as follows:

Current Setup:

The Plan:

I mainly play Black Ops 3 and IW on XB1.  I realize more info will probably be needed...  Is there anything else I need to have (as far as info) right now?  What settings or profiles would work best for me?

Thanks!

With gigabit internet it disables congestion control so the only feature you would be using is the geo-filter. Also I assume the AT&T modem has a built in router. You will have to put that into bridge mode or add the Netduma to it's DMZ or you will have NAT problems being behind 2 routers.

• Netduma Staff

Current Setup:

The Plan:

Thanks!

Hi, welcome to the forum! The advice above is great so I would just re-iterate that. Please let us know if you have any questions :)

Sorry I failed to mention that the AT&T modem is already setup for bridge mode.  The A&T modems do not actually have a true bridge mode but I have an equivalent configuration.

Gotta love AT&T's pass thru mode... ;)

And welcome to the forums.