Not Happy with my Netduma

• Netduma Staff

Since day one netuma has been giving me trouble. Could someone please check my netduma ?

What seems to be the issue ttu_red? We're happy to help but we require info about what's going on.

We're super busy and are a very small team, so we can't do as many 1 on 1's as we'd like. It's much faster to support you through the forum threads.

i just want to make sure my netduma is running right 

1.03.6g 

Time Waner 

300 down 25 up

whatever game I play I get die  in two shots (well thats what if feels like) im always behind the lag. when I connect my pc or ps4 directly my games improve. Ive done DMZ bridge mode the works. So I just want to make sure its not the netudma.

Thank you 

21637337.png
Reactive 99% both 

• Netduma Staff

i just want to make sure my netduma is running right 

1.03.6g 

Time Waner 

300 down 25 up

whatever game I play I get die  in two shots (well thats what if feels like) im always behind the lag. when I connect my pc or ps4 directly my games improve. Ive done DMZ bridge mode the works. So I just want to make sure its not the netudma.

Thank you 

21637337.png
Reactive 99% both 

For you speeds, ensure you tick turbo mode, reset device prioritisation and set anti-flood to 70/70. Also disable IPv6 in LAN, WAN and Misc settings.

What's your ping to the game?

ive done that still have issues

What’s your ping to the game?

To check your ping, make sure you have selected the largest circle on the Geo-Filter and then click the “Ping” button or tick Auto ping.

You could also run an internet diagnostics test, more info on that here:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000027884-getting-started-with-internet-diagnosis

Post the results or some screenshots

i just want to make sure my netduma is running right

1.03.6g

Time Waner

300 down 25 up

whatever game I play I get die in two shots (well thats what if feels like) im always behind the lag. when I connect my pc or ps4 directly my games improve. Ive done DMZ bridge mode the works. So I just want to make sure its not the netudma.

Thank you

21637337.png

Reactive 99% both

That happens to a lot of us I think BO3 is trash and is a game that is dependent on the lobby that you're playing at the moment, some lobbies are good and some lobbies are really shit, plus we don't know what kind of player you are, rusher? maybe? That type of player you are also plays a big role.

• Netduma Staff

I forgot to say Thank you guys for all of your help!

hopefully, I can get this issue resolved.

Is there any way to clear the net-duma firmware then reinstall? 

Thanks ttu_red :) you shouldn't need to reinstall the firmware, and I wouldn't risk something like that anyway. Try these settings out (some would already have been covered above):

- 1000km Distance
- 0 Ping Assist
- Strict Mode On (Off if playing Destiny)
- 70% anti-flood
- Put your device in Hyper Traffic (in Congestion Control)
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.

Your Internet Diagnostics results are promising, and your ping isn't too bad. If you're getting 50-60ms, that's pretty good since we recommend