Patch Update 1.18 for Infinite Warfare now live on PS4/XB1/PC

RADDY1993

A new patch update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, version 1.18, is now live on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

The new patch update adds in two new weapons — a new Assault Rifle and a new Handgun, along with other bug fixes and more.

TEWCHc-mSN6A0VDjuaZCOQ-150x150.png TI2cqb8cRci8jT-PsaMN8A-150x150.png

PATCH NOTES:

What’s New:
  • New Weapons: Stallion .44 (pistol) and G-Rail (AR)
  • New Calling Cards, Camos, Weapon Accessories, and Gestures

General Fixes:
  • Fix for the Proteus and ERAD shotgun alternates not tracking towards contract challenges
  • Fixed a bug on all hybrid sights on SMGs losing hip fire reticles when switching between hybrid sight modes
  • Allow players to gain access to the M.2187 and Proteus summer variants via supply drop and allow for that variant to unlock the base weapon
  • Fix for scrolling issues while in the Mark II Collection menu of the Quartermaster
  • Fix for a bug that would cause the screen resolutions on PC to not refresh when resizing the game window
  • Fixed a bug where calling cards earned in SP would appear in the After Action 

this last update is complete trash! my connection completely change. i feel no router can help this game. one match you can have the best connection ever to the game and drop a nuke like its nothing. then the next 9 games it feels like the game is punishing you and it wont let you get a kill at all. definitely the worst call of duty ever created. awesome job infinity ward

this last update is complete trash! my connection completely change. i feel no router can help this game. one match you can have the best connection ever to the game and drop a nuke like its nothing. then the next 9 games it feels like the game is punishing you and it wont let you get a kill at all. definitely the worst call of duty ever created. awesome job infinity ward

I agree 100%

I get exactly the same...inconsistent warfare.

i think it might have a lot to do with the high emphasis of SBMM in the game... as well as a low player count. i could be wrong but many things can attribute to it especially those two things i mentioned.

hope that may have helped a little with how come that happens :)