Can't find multiplayer games

Hello,

After receiving and seting up my netduma.

I can't find multiplayer games.

I principaly play destiny on PS4.

After searching a whole evening I've player only 1 games with just 3 other people.

the game was excellent I got excellent feedback no lag, instant kill etc ...

After that every game too forever to find people and just get me back to the lobby with an error message "you may have a problem with your internet connection" ...

Can somedy explain me how "ping Assist" works ?

If I set the speed test (ookla) in my department I have 35 ms ping, and if i do it with Paris I have 227 ms ping.

Hope I can use my netduma correctly this week end.

Thanks.

• Netduma Staff

oh I see, but why Iain is saying to let the ping assist a 0 when playing destiny ?

Not sure. Iain tested it with some people so I'm pretty sure these will be the best settings :) I don't play destiny so not sure not the exact reason.

• Administrators

Thanks for pointing him to the thread crossy.

GlaGla also make sure in "Settings > Misc" you have bleeding edge ticked then click apply.  Finally I say set ping assist to 0ms because I don't think it works for Destiny. 

That is the lastest cloud updates for servers pushed earlier than the normal set.

Excuse me but what do you mean ?

By "servers" do you mean the "host players" ? (because I don't think Destiny have dedicated servers like call of duty, but some player serving as "host)

(excuse me english is not my native langage)

• Administrators

It just updates the routers Geo-Filter, it includes updating incorrect locations & info about servers. Destiny does actually use servers surprisingly but in an atypical way. I won't bore you with the details lol

More for Call of duty i think. Iain is online now he will better explain it i am sure.

Ok thank you again.

Destiny feel super great with the netduma and my computer doesn't have any cutting in the download speed;

I will MP Iain later because the netduma didn't point me in the right "country" when I turn it on. But I think I know why...

Thanks

More for Call of duty i think. Iain is online now he will better explain it i am sure.

Ok thank you again.

Destiny feel super great with the netduma and my computer doesn't have any cutting in the download speed;

I will MP Iain later because the netduma didn't point me in the right "country" when I turn it on. But I think I know why...

Thanks

Could you just post "I'm in the wrong location" in this thread please: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/1723-cloud-incorrect-locations/

I'll move you to Scotland on Tuesday :)

Please no, I'm from Reunion Island and the duma put me in France because our IP must be french. (and it play well like that)

So no thanks it's fine like that.

Thank you again.

Archived