Can't find lobbies now...

EffinFancy

I'll try to find a game and it'll say, "Finding best experience..." then I'll receive an error message with "communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted."  Have Geo-filter on at 1171 km.  I've also cleared all denied host thinking that may be the issue.  Anyone else experiencing this?  

I'm getting that as well, even without the geo-filter on. Probably an AW server issue. And Roads, XBL for me has been up all day today for me. Not sure about PSN as I don't own one.

Edit: It's back and working for me on the xbox one. (No geo-filter)

I'm getting that as well, even without the geo-filter on. Probably an AW server issue. And Roads, XBL for me has been up all day today for me. Not sure about PSN as I don't own one.

geofilter doens't seem to do anything if i'm able to start searching for a lobby.  does it do anything for you?  must be on the AW side.

geofilter doens't seem to do anything if i'm able to start searching for a lobby.  does it do anything for you?  must be on the AW side.

I turned it off just to test things out, not really sure what's happening though. With the geo-filter off it seems like I'm getting host every time as I don't see any large circles, but sometimes I have a 3bar connection, so I couldn't be host. Or If I purposely don't move or have any activitity I get kicked for inactivity which I imagine shouldn't happen if I'm host?  Strange. I just got kicked for inactivity as I was typing this, though there was no large circle on the map (which=host?) with the geo-filter off. 

Well are you on the latest firmware? If so, I think there is a couple bugs within the geo filter. The netduma guy's may be able to comment on it, and I know they are working on a new release soon.

Well are you on the latest firmware? If so, I think there is a couple bugs within the geo filter. The netduma guy's may be able to comment on it, and I know they are working on a new release soon.

Indeed I am, yeah I heard there might be an update tonight. Though,  I wish there was a way to verify I was host for certain. I can't imagine I would be a host with a 3 bar connection or capable of being kicked for inactivity, but there aren't any large circles indicating a host.  I'll put the geo-filter back on and see if it's similar meow.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Don't worry Moodfa that will be sorted very soon. You are not host. It should be out tomorrow, I just need to test updates. Also I'll try get in some minor things if I can. Either way I'll announce on the forum.

Same thing with the geo-filter on, not showing hosts, assume I'm host, but can still get kicked for inactivity. This is somewhat of a recent issue as a couple days ago I could see some hosts. Perhaps it's possible that I'm getting kicked for inactivity and the host migrates to someone else. 

Don't worry Moodfa that will be sorted very soon. You are not host. It should be out tomorrow, I just need to test updates. Also I'll try get in some minor things if I can. Either way I'll announce on the forum.

Edit:  Same thing with the geo-filter on, not showing hosts, assume I'm host, but can still get kicked for inactivity. 

Fair enough, well the connection feels great so I thought I might be host. However, I can still get kicked for inactivity. Just can't see any hosts on the map, not even in good ol' Antarctica. It seems to be a more problem as before I was able to see some hosts. 

Just to clarify the issues people are having today and yesterday are nothing to do with the geofilter. 

I'll wait for the update then.  Thanks Iain!

Those of you experiencing issues with AW on XB1...it's not the router, but others are having issues from matchmaking to trying to party up.

Same thing with the geo-filter on, not showing hosts, assume I'm host, but can still get kicked for inactivity. This is somewhat of a recent issue as a couple days ago I could see some hosts. Perhaps it's possible that I'm getting kicked for inactivity and the host migrates to someone else. 

Dedi server?

Dedi server?

That could be it yeah. Maybe they don't show up as big circles like player hosts. XBL has had a service issue for the last few hours effecting "playing with other xbl players" so who knows what's going on. 

Archived