Any UK Vodafone Broadband users?

BeardedBerk

Morning.

I've just about had enough of Virgin Media 100mb in my area which has been over subscribed for god knows how many years now and when ringing up to complain I always get the usual well the speeds are fine.... Yes but the quality for gaming is shite..

Been looking at Vodafone 76mb and though it looks decent from what I have read about I've been unable to find out if it comes with ipv6 (virgin only ipv4) and they don't give out pppoe info so not sure how I would use the duma with it.

Any info would be great :)

if you really want ipv6 and a static ip address then idnet.com is the 1. I have the gaming package which is a little expensive but plays damn smoothly. Or you could try BT and they pppoe login is simple and the same for all it's customers. Avoid companies such as vodafone and EE.

Note:.........if you have a ps4 or ps4 pro and you want ipv6 theld know that ps4 and pro do not support ipv6 but I think xbox does but it makes no real improvement to console gaming and is only really useful at the moment if you want to host a game server on pc or voip calls.

if you really want ipv6 and a static ip address then idnet.com is the 1. I have the gaming package which is a little expensive but plays damn smoothly. Or you could try BT and they pppoe login is simple and the same for all it's customers. Avoid companies such as vodafone and EE.

Note:.........if you have a ps4 or ps4 pro and you want ipv6 theld know that ps4 and pro do not support ipv6 but I think xbox does but it makes no real improvement to console gaming and is only really useful at the moment if you want to host a game server on pc or voip calls.

Agree! My friend there uses Vodafone and he's happy with net quality and speed. He's a gamer so yeah he use that for games mostly.