Can't access router IP address

Hello everyone and I hope you folks are having a good day. Here is my issue I can't access my netduma through the regular ip address. As you can see this is a big issue for me because I can't take advantage of the geo filter nor use ping assist.

-I can only access the netduma wirelessly because I have a Mac that only access' wifi and does not have an ethernet port. (Before the hate starts about mac s and pc's I use it for school HAHA!)

-Also when I check the ip address for the netduma in my network settings it is pulling up my xbox's static ip (which I thought was kind of weird)

Any help or advice would be awesome  :)

make sure you are connected to the netduma wifi. it's default settings are:

USERNAME:        netdumar1

PASSWORD:        netdumar1

The Netduma ip address is  192.168.88.1

Any further issues let us know!

Hello everyone and I hope you folks are having a good day. Here is my issue I can't access my netduma through the regular ip address. As you can see this is a big issue for me because I can't take advantage of the geo filter nor use ping assist.

-I can only access the netduma wirelessly because I have a Mac that only access' wifi and does not have an ethernet port. (Before the hate starts about mac s and pc's I use it for school HAHA!)

-Also when I check the ip address for the netduma in my network settings it is pulling up my xbox's static ip (which I thought was kind of weird)

Any help or advice would be awesome  :)

And you should be able to connect hardwired with a Mac,I'm on one.You just need to get a thunderbolt adapter that will allow you to run an ethernet cable to it and will allow you to plug the other end into your Mac.

It's a small port on the left side (on mine anyway) and should have a symbol that looks like a lightning bolt by it, it's a lot smaller than the standard ethernet port but should allow you to be hardwired.

This may or may not apply to your Mac as I don't know what model you are using.